THE REGENCY COLLECTION are delighted to offer on behalf of it’s owner this highly modified 2002 Noble M12 GTO finished in chrome orange metallic from the factory, and having covered 33,535 miles since new.
This car comes with a huge history file will bills in excess of ££££’s spent on this car in the lifetime by all of its fastidious owners. Owned for the past 10 years by the current owner he alone has carried out many modifications including:-
- New Noble supplied M15 3 litre engine fitted in May 2010.
- The engine was mapped by Trevor Jasper to a conservative 450 BHP with Dyno report in May 2011. Possible to increase the BHP significantly with very little work if the new owner wishes to do so.
- New ECU fitted with the Trevor Jasper mapping reinstalled.
- Factory fitted six speed gearbox overhauled in 2010.
- Inconel exhaust manifolds fitted 2010.
- New exhaust system 2010.
- Turbos overhauled in 2010.
- All of the engine bay electrics have been moved behind the driver’s seat in the cockpit.
- 4 Nitron NTR R1 Shock Absorbers fitted in August 2013.
- HID headlights.
- Carbon rear wing
- 4 Speedline Turini 18 ET 23 and ET 35 wheels, fitted June 2012.
This Noble M12 is a superb example of an appreciating modern classic. Not for the faint hearted it is a seriously quick car. In its present setup a fantastic track car, a devastating road car more than a match for the latest supercars, but absolutely docile around town. Dare to be different, it really does stand out in a crowd.
Please contact us to arrange a viewing to fully appreciate this car.
For updates of new stock please join us on Facebook and Instagram.
0044 (0)1227 250808
Monday – Sunday | By Appointment Only | 0044 (1227) 250808